TNT uses Volumetric Weight to calculate whether the shipping costs will be Real Weight or Volumetric Weight. It will be used the greater of the two.
Volumetric Weight = L (m) x H (m) x W (m) x CCF Where CCF is 250kg / m3
– Additional Fuel Surcharge (FSI). International charges are based on Crude fluctuations. Now is 13.25%.
How to implement via xshippingpro
- Create a new method and give it a name
- Go to Price setting Tab, Select rate type is Volume
- Enter Dimensional/volumetric Weight Factor is 0.00025 if your Length class is Centimeter. If your length class is Meter, then enter Dimensional/volumetric Weight Factor is 250.
- Now check the option
- Now enter unit ranges as per your price requirement. For example:
Start End Cost Per Unit Block Allow Partial
0 10 20 0 NO
10 20 25 0 NO
- For for adding Surcharge please enter +13.25% into the field Modifier under Price adjustment section